Re: Totally frustrated with CD Burning!

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Res wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Jim Wilferling wrote:
>
> >   The amount of elitism and general snottiness on this list is
> > mindblowing. People come here for help, not attitude. Is it any way to
> > treat someone who is actually advocating Linux to a whole class of
> > students?
> >

> You are kidding us right???????
> Would you want your kids learning linux of someone who clearly doesnt
> understand it himself??????
>
> Dont get me wrong I'm all for it, which I'm sure he has best instentions,
> but I think he needs to be comfortable with it himself before attempting
> to teach others.

Can we say "reading comprehension"? jeez. reread his original post...

--

/dTd
"What would Jesus have you do?"

"Ye have heard that it hath it said, thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate
thine enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse
you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them that despitefully use
you and persecute you. (Matt. 5: 43-44)"

"And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they
love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets,
that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their
reward. But when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou has
shut thy door, pray to thy Father which seeth in secret . (Matt. 6.27)"

gpg-key: http://dandanielle.home.mindspring.com/files/dtd-pub-key.asc