Re: Totally frustrated with CD Burning!

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Jim Wilferling wrote:

>   The amount of elitism and general snottiness on this list is
> mindblowing. People come here for help, not attitude. Is it any way to
> treat someone who is actually advocating Linux to a whole class of
> students?

You are kidding us right???????
Would you want your kids learning linux of someone who clearly doesnt
understand it himself??????

Dont get me wrong I'm all for it, which I'm sure he has best instentions,
but I think he needs to be comfortable with it himself before attempting
to teach others.

--
-Res

Micro$oft-: Destruction of theory "You get what you pay for"