Re: Totally frustrated with CD Burning!

Ok. I shall apologize for my words Chris, it seems we did read what you
said teh wrong way as you didn't make it very clear in the first post,
howevera number of people have given you suggestions so I'll wait till you
try them and let us know what your results are before commenting again.

--
-Res

Micro$oft-: Destruction of theory "You get what you pay for"