Re: Totally frustrated with CD Burning!

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 21:35, Daniel T. Drea wrote:

> --
>
> /dTd
> "What would Jesus have you do?"
>
> "Ye have heard that it hath it said, thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate
> thine enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse
> you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them that despitefully use
> you and persecute you. (Matt. 5: 43-44)"
>
> "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they
> love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets,
> that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their
> reward. But when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou has
> shut thy door, pray to thy Father which seeth in secret . (Matt. 6.27)"
>
> gpg-key: http://dandanielle.home.mindspring.com/files/dtd-pub-key.asc

	Man, you need to do something about this .sig of yours.  The standards
sat that a signature should not exceed 4 lines including the tear line
(the "-- " part).  Now, I understand that you have strong feelings on
the opinion you're espousing, but surly you can say it with three lines
of text instead of 16.

--
Farewell neighbor.  Thank you for giving us a safe place for so many
years.