Re: Dist. Suggestions

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, David Durst wrote:

> Thank you for actually be intellegent.

Please learn how to spell intelligent before judging other people on
that quality.

> Then I kept getting flames from the people I have been going at it with
> since.

Posting sentences in all caps, insulting people, hey now, strange that
you get insulted isn't it?

> then these guys kept coming back w/ these arguements that were unfounded
> about how closed source software was the devil and all othe sort of things
> that were not applicable,

Oh, just learn how te read and come back in a few months...

> For all that will bother to read this post, it has not always been RHs
> policy to not distribute closed source software - Remember staroffice and
> the cold fusion demo.

So you didn't read Mike's posts then, did you?

--
Riemer Palstra // riemer@palstra.com // http://palstra.com/

   A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
                                 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?