Re: Dist. Suggestions

> If there's a chance that it's gonna do a bit of good, I would suggest
> that you send a private email to Mike Harris and apologize for offending
> him.
>
> Craig
Please refer to the ORINGAL postins and side threat about MISTATING THE
PROBLEM.

I made my point calmly, I will not apologize to Mike. He made it personal
in his first & second posting back to me.

The reason the Mike & Others are so admit about not putting something in
the distro is because they never bothered to look into what I was asking
for in the first place.

They assumed something about what I was asking, and they keep holding to
this assumption (NOTE this has been mostly MIKE).  After he made it personal
and continued to go by his assumption I was finally irritated enough to
insult him.

NOTE - IF YOU FEEL LIKE POSTING SOMETHING BACK TO THIS PLEASE READ THE
ORIGINAL THREAD!!!!!