Re: Dist. Suggestions

Ok, maybe OpenLDAP does come w/ it. My mistake - but when you click
to do a FULL INSTALL it doesn't.

And great RH doesn't support Binary Modules - you can get a source version
compile it on your own and then send it out as a binary.

Or maybe I am getting it wrong here, lemme look at it the other way.
You don't want to support the project of a module?
If so then why dist software at all?

It just a piece of software that POSSIBLE could be borken when you ship it
but that should be no concern of yours considering XMMS & Postgres :)

Just ship the damn module so RH 8.1 or whatever can support about 75% of
the wireless NICS on the market.

This discussion reminds me of the pre Donald Becker days and dealing w/
regular NIC cards.