Re: Sayonara (Was - Re: Dist. Suggestions)

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, David Durst wrote:

> So I will just go and un-install all 1500 RH machines I have installed at
> small companies.

Hey, if you want support from Red Hat, you're free to buy it from them.

> This is the exact sorta talk that will destroy the community if you
> are not carefull.

It's the kind of demanding, ranting, trolling people like you trying to
achieve that, and failing btw.

> Look I apologize for being a dick to Mike, but he should not have been
> a dick first.

The 'he started it' method. Oh grow up.

--
Riemer Palstra // riemer@palstra.com // http://palstra.com/