Re: Sayonara (Was - Re: Dist. Suggestions)

> Amazing, someone got under Mike's collar. I wonder who could bozo
> well enough to manage that?

I didn't ask for a NVIDIA driver?
I asked for a DRIVER that is under a OSS license, I believe the MPL. Hmmm
wait sorry, that alone should make this a MUTE point in that RH can
distribute MPL software w/ GPL.  But somehow every moron w/ a bone to pick
with MS decided to jump on this whole point about JAVA and how it can't
be distributed. HEY GUESS WHAT THAT WAS CALMLY PUT DOWN ON A SIDE THREAD
- WHEN I RESTATED THE ISSUE/REQUEST.

So don't give me a bullshit point about not being able to fix the damn
driver.

I am completely aware of why one would not distribute software in a main
dist. than one could not fix or support - BUT THEN AGAIN I DIDN'T ASK
FOR A MAIN DIST. DID I. NO I asked for a SOFTWARES CD. Which in basic
is kind of like DEMO software.

And still after all the ranting no-one even looked into the driver.

So for all of those that say they followed this post HA.
Yeah right.
Obviously this guy didn't.