Re: Sayonara (Was - Re: Dist. Suggestions)

Hello David,

> I didn't ask for a NVIDIA driver?
> I asked for a DRIVER that is under a OSS license, I believe the MPL. Hmmm
> wait sorry, that alone should make this a MUTE point in that RH can
> distribute MPL software w/ GPL.  But somehow every moron w/ a bone to pick
> with MS decided to jump on this whole point about JAVA and how it can't
> be distributed. HEY GUESS WHAT THAT WAS CALMLY PUT DOWN ON A SIDE THREAD
> - WHEN I RESTATED THE ISSUE/REQUEST.

I see you have a very useful Random Capitalisator filter for your mailer.
That rocks ! Where can I get that ? I've tried writing it myself but it
never worked well for me (I'm an idiot when it comes to ASCII tables).
I'd really like a copy of that software so I can GET MY POINT ACROSS to
people and CONVINCE THEM I'M NOT A DICK.  Right now I fail spectacularly,
so my future reputation depends on your willingness.

hope you can help me out here,
Thomas

If I could be who you wanted
all the time
then I would
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->