Re: metacity window resize

Thomas Dodd <ted@cypress.com> writes:
> You're kidding right... Which one?

An IBM of some kind, nothing too weird.

> All Unix keyboards have them, even if renamed.
> My Sun keyboard has 2 "diamond" keys that are really meta,
> and one "Alt" (plus AltGr and Compose), buy most PC's have
> "Alt" on the meta keys :(

Right, I also use a Sun keyboard (with a PC).

> > I was hoping to use that solution too, but, no dice. Doesn't work. We
> > can't use Meta for any important bindings.
>
> What about Right-Alt instead of Left-Alt? (I swap Caps and L-Ctrl)

By default both Alt are the same modifier bit, at least right now.
(xmodmap -pm)

I think it might be confusing (and maybe annoy left-handers) to make
one Alt key mean something different. Not sure how you'd explain it in
the GUI... "Alt+f" suddenly has to be "LeftAlt+f" or "RightAlt+f"

Havoc