Re: Best configuration for bcache/md cache or other cache using ssd

On 9/24/2013 7:12 AM, Bradley D. Thornton wrote:

> On 09/24/2013 01:29 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>> On 9/24/2013 12:06 AM, Roberto Spadim wrote:
>>> Hi Stan,Benjamin, Drew and others guys!
>>
>> You desire to drink champagne on a beer budget I'm afraid.  You first
> Please don't BCC the list - it whacks people's mail filters. either To:
> or CC: is fine, but again, please don't BCC: the list okay?

Hi Bradley,

Thank you for scolding a mailop WRT the netiquette of BCC'ing a list. :)

"Reply to all" shouldn't cause this.  So what is the root cause?  Hmm...
let's see...  Here we go.  Take a look at the headers of Roberto's msg
to which I replied: