Re: Best configuration for bcache/md cache or other cache using ssd

On 9/24/2013 9:32 PM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

> This mangled header caused TBird's reply-all to do the following:
>
> To: Roberto Spadim <rspadim@xxxxxxxxx>
> CC: unlisted-recipients:;, Linux-RAID <linux-raid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> I've never used the feature, but AIUI, this "unlisted-recipients"
> directive in TBird turns all subsequent CCs into BCCs.

Actually, upon further inspection, a BCC header isn't the issue, because
there's not one, just the mangled CC:

Illegal-Object:	Syntax error in CC: address found on vger.kernel.org:
	CC:	unlisted-recipients:;Linux-RAID <linux-raid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
					     ^-missing end of address

vger simply replaced the broken CC header with a syntax error message.
Thus a reply-all to this message will simply go to the sender and the
non-broken CC list, i.e. to me and to Roberto, not the list.

Regardless, the root of the problem lay with Roberto or his MUA for the
original mangled header.

--
Stan