Windows XP service pack 3 and outgoing RTP issues.

> !!  Surely the right fix is to get rid of the malware!  Especially
> since you don't know what else it might be doing.
>
> (Oh, and, please try to avoid paragraph-length lines?  Manually fixed
> up above.)

Hi,

Sorry about putting it wrong way. Sure that what needs to be done and

I assumed I did not need to mention the obvious.

I wanted to share what I thougt was interesting.

Since I have not found any information regarding such attacks on the web,

and I had reports from various users. I am aware that this is not a

security discussion list.

In my opinion this is a specific issue that might be interesing for others.

Regards

Syd

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/