Windows XP service pack 3 and outgoing RTP issues.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Benny Prijono <bennylp at teluu.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Syd Brearley <cherkazoo at live.co.uk> wrote:
>>> What if you record the mic audio (from the conference bridge) whilst
>>> making the call at the same time, then see if the recorded audio from
>>> the microphone also gets bad when the call audio is bad.
>>
>> Hi Benny,
>>
>> I have used pjsua application to record the call and the recording has very
>> clear voice for both ends.
>>

> Can you put the files somewhere so that we could download them?

I mean, both the WAV file and the .pcap capture of the traffic. I'll
be better if you use PCMU codec so that it'll be easier to manipulate
(not to mention that PCMU is normally foolproof). If you have pjsua
log file, that would be better. Once you uploaded the files, please
tell us the time when the audio starts deteriorating.

Cheers
 Benny