Windows XP service pack 3 and outgoing RTP issues.

Hi Syd,

Looking at this simple audio flow diagram:
---
aud dev 16khz/PCM -> conf bridge 16khz/PCM --> stream 8khz/PCMU (garbled)
                                           +-> recorder 16khz/PCM (ok)
---
the audio processing differences will be resampling 16->8 (in conf_bridge)
and (PCMU) encoding.

So, could you test again without resampling, i.e: running pjsua with
additional config "--clock-rate 8000" and "--snd-clock-rate 8000", and still
using PCMU.

BR,
nanang