Windows XP service pack 3 and outgoing RTP issues.

> > What makes it strange is, recording audio using PJSIP is ok. Recorded audio
> > is  clear. The audio drivers are fine and using a USB device makes no
> > difference. And as an example xlite has the same issue. However a few
> > clients emntioned above sound ok under the same circumstances.
> >

> > What would be the best way to troubleshoot this issue?
> >

> That is really strange indeed.
>
> What if you record the mic audio (from the conference bridge) whilst
> making the call at the same time, then see if the recorded audio from
> the microphone also gets bad when the call audio is bad.

Hi Benny,

I have used pjsua application to record the call and the recording has very clear voice for both ends.

What should be the next step to troubleshoot this issue?

Kegards
Syd

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/