Windows XP service pack 3 and outgoing RTP issues.

Hi Syd,

Honestly, got no clue for now.

However, I think the symptom should also happen for other endpoint
types, not just PSTN. If so, perhaps you can try to make call to
another pjsua using L16/PCM codec (and still avoid resampling). If the
symptom was reproducible with this scenario, you probably could pin
point the problem location using debugger by doing byte-comparison
between frame being sent to recorder and 'the same' frame being sent
to stream.

BR,
nanang