Using pjsip application layer on Windows Mobile 6.5

Hi John

Are you using WiFi? I would say that the WiFi will disconnect totally in PowerSave and you will loose the connection so it is not so strange that you do not get notifications. There are some advice on AP reconnection here:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Symbian_AP_Reconnection

If you use a 2G/3G connection the radio will not sleep the same way (then you would never receive incoming voice calls either) so you should not have the same problem.

However you most likely need to implement connection monitoring because you can loose the connection also on 3G and then you need to follow the advice in the link above.

Putting the WiFi into sleep will for sure make you miss incoming call, there is nothing wierd with that. You could prevent WiFi from entering sleep and shut down other things like screen etc but you will for sure consume alot of power with WiFi on.

There are plenty of articles on this on the internet and most likely it is not related to pjsip at all.

/Johan

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the pjsip application layer(on windows mobile 6.5) - that
works perfectly when the device is "turned on" - Under On power state,
but when the device moves to Suspend power state, after a few seconds my
application fails to receive notification (incoming call and so on).

I really need the suspend mode active - it saves lots of battery power, on
the other hand, the notifications seize to occur!

Help will be greatly appreciated.
John.