Using pjsip application layer on Windows Mobile 6.5

Well, thanks for the reply!
I'm using 3G connection under windows mobile 6.5(not symbian).
Now,  I've tried a few things in order to be certain of whats happening -
used SetPowerRequirement on all ril/wap/ndis related devices and used -
POWER_FORCE in order to apply the state in suspend mode, then got in suspend
mode - still nothing ,
then, I've done a little research about suspend mode and found that all
process are dormant in such mode, then, assumed that what is happening to me
- so the real question is  - how the hell can I wake my process up when the
device received UDP packet..?

These are all assumptions, say what you think about it!

Thanks!