GNU ZRTP for pjproject

Dear all,

the ZRTP for PJ now lives as a project at github. The URL is:

https://github.com/wernerd/ZRTP4PJ

Just download that latest available version (quite simple on github).

The latest improvements are some better Makefile (allow building of
the package out of pjproject structure).

>> In your current implementation the slave transport's information is
>> returned, so an application wouldn't know if the transport is
>> ZRTP-enabled or not just by inspecting the information it can gather
>> from a pjmedia_stream. It would be great to enhace this a bit by
>> attaching a pjmedia_transport_specific_info
>> (http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/structpjmedia__transport__specific__info.htm)
>> structure as transport_strp currently does.
>
> Will do it during the next days.

A first small implementation of transport_info is available that returns
a little bit of transport_zrtp specific data. For the time being I use

PJMEDIA_TRANSPORT_TYPE_USER+2

as the transport type id to identify transport_zrtp. The other data is just
an active flag which is true if ZRTP has switched security "on".

Regards,
Werner