GNU ZRTP for pjproject

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Werner Dittmann
<Werner.Dittmann at t-online.de> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> in an e-mail to this list (Nov 21) I described how to integrate
> GNU ZRTP into pjproject and thus enable ZRTP for pjmedia / pjsua
> based clients.

Wow, you actually did it! I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical
reading your proposal, as we hear that so often in this list. But this
time you actually did it.

And thanks for sharing it, especially this early in the development
phase. This would be a great time for others to contribute to your
project too.

And I may have one or two suggestions myself. It's nothing deep, just
on the file organization level.

Currently, your patch puts few files into pjsip directory. While this
is okay, I would recommend to completely separate your files (along
with zrtp distro) from pjsip distro, avoiding patching altogether, and
let the integration happens at the application level. I think that
would make it easier to use.

I understand that you need a new callback in pjsua, we could add a
generic facility for app to attach media transport adapters to pjsua
call.

 -Benny