GNU ZRTP for pjproject

2010/12/6 Benny Prijono <bennylp at teluu.com>

> Currently, your patch puts few files into pjsip directory. While this
> is okay, I would recommend to completely separate your files (along
> with zrtp distro) from pjsip distro, avoiding patching altogether, and
> let the integration happens at the application level. I think that
> would make it easier to use.

Another solution would have been to directly integrate zrtp to pjsip trunk.
As a user of pjsua it doesn't disturb me to have a patch to apply. All the
more so as Werner's work is already integrated to pjsua :)

However if pjmedia ZRTP part is not pushed into pjsip trunk, indeed, it
would be better to have it in a separate folder for users that don't use
pjsua. (For users that use pjsua, like me, it doesn't really matter since
anyway a patch has to be applied).

> I understand that you need a new callback in pjsua, we could add a
> generic facility for app to attach media transport adapters to pjsua
> call.

Would be great :)