GNU ZRTP for pjproject

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 2:36 AM, Werner Dittmann
<Werner.Dittmann at t-online.de> wrote:

> I have moved the ZRTP/SRTP files in the third_party structure
> thus no more files in the pjmedia core distribution. The structure
> is:

[snip]

Actually I was thinking to allow user to put your files in any
directory, but requiring them to specify the PJBASE somewhere. Though
then I'm not sure if this makes building for non-trivial targets (such
as iPhone, Android) more difficult.

> Only topic to solve: enable an application to tell pjsua to use the
> transport_zrtp :-) .

Yes, that's always a problem for new features that are not in the trunk.

Cheers
 Benny