Re: Re: Do you trim() usernames and passwords?

< I see you Waving your pom poms...>
I guess it was ok for Dani to say " I'm just
not sure if it's pronounced with a "J" or an "H" sound.  I mean,
Arthur's name is easy enough, but I honestly am confused by Javen's
(except when he spells it out like James Vencent)."

First, that is assuming a lot... on Dani part. Second, don't dwell on
Dani's words, PROVE ME WRONG ON WHAT DANI COMMENTED IN HIS FIRST REPLY
TO THIS THREAD.
Thanks and now, back to the cheerleader section you go..