Re: Re: Do you trim() usernames and passwords?

Sound silly? Why Daniel? It's all documented and public knowledge. What I
thought was silly was a entire thread about which ASCII combination was
best.. convert to a higher range above the 255 character range...

There is NOTHING I have mentioned that you or anyone can call a lie. Google
or eccouncil.org are great resources. You forte is php... what security
certs doyou hold that contradict my previous email?