Re: Re: Do you trim() usernames and passwords?

Specifically:

>> Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>> I seem to have an issue with users who copy-paste their usernames and
>>> passwords coping and pasting leading and trailing space characters.

Users should not be copy-pasting passwords or usernames. Do not compromise a system to cater to bad [stupid, ignorant, you pick] users. If this is an issue then educate the users.

Regards,

-Josh
Joshua Kehn | Josh.Kehn@xxxxxxxxx
http://joshuakehn.com