Re: Re: Do you trim() usernames and passwords?

Trim usernames but not passwords.

Some people put spaces at the beginning and end of their passwords. Double confirm and don't mess with the input otherwise they tend to get confused.

Regards,

-Josh
Joshua Kehn | Josh.Kehn@xxxxxxxxx
http://joshuakehn.com