Re: Why MS Won't Retire Browsers -- was: Interntet Explorer 8 beater 2

At 4:41 PM +0100 9/16/08, Colin Guthrie wrote:
tedd wrote:
Imagine if PHP suddenly stopped development and you had to find a different language (i.e., ruby). Sure we could all do it, but we picked this language for a reason and now we have to choose again -- and perhaps that choice was our second choice. I don't like being forced to settle for my second choice.

Careful Tedd... that came perilously close to being on-topic again there! :p

/me hides for playing no small part in stretching out this thread...

Col

LOL !!!

My meandering often makes wide circles but usually returns to the point. My first and second posts to a thread are usually on topic. But if it takes more than that, then something went horribly wrong.

My post are like salt and pepper. You can't make a whole meal of them, but they're nice to have around to spice things up.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------