Re: cokin slide-in adapter for traditional lenses?

Wow! How industrious! Yes, this is what I was thinking of. They are a
little thick, but the implementation is very nice! Thanks for making it
easier to explain what I was looking or; I think you understood rather
well. :)

Nice pictures, too.

Have you tried them out?

Andrew