Re: cokin slide-in adapter for traditional lenses?

No, we aren't saying the same thing. The Cokin adapter is (to me) the
entire Cokin system, including the lens adapter and the three slot plastic
filter mount. I want to use the plastic slotted mount for my ND grads,
which need to slide up and down and rotate. What I would also like to do
is use my round filters in conjunction with the cokin ND grad filters. So,
I want a sliding panel that I can slide into one of the Cokin slots, but I
want to be able to screw in my round filters into the panel.

Sorry if I'm not being too clear.

Andrew