Re: cokin slide-in adapter for traditional lenses?

Hi Emily,

Yes, I can buy a better quality filter (and filter system), but if I
already *have* good quality screw-in filters, then I should be able to use
them without poring money into a system I don't really need. I guess I'm
just surprised that there isn't such a simple device.

Andrew