Re: photo project I'm doing

At 5:29 AM +0300 5/4/10, Trevor Cunningham wrote:
I had a student in class the other day, sitting in front of his MacBook with a silly look on his face...I couldn't help but investigate, only to discover him using this presently awkward software.

Wow. Now that is impractical. I feel for the poor confused computer when the user has to answer the phone, or checks the time on the menubar, or lowers the volume, or misspells a word in the search field.

What fun!  What a menace!

Eye control has been in use for 35 years - in medical environments, and after the final muscle can no longer be controlled by the ALS patient.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx