RE: photo project I'm doing

If you use a mouse you get carpal tunnel, eventually. I see a mouse as an example of poor conceptualization at the beginning of the development of home computers. Similarly, I see the same problem with Windoze.

I use a wacom tablet in one hand and a trackball in the other. Keyboard commands are extremely important in my workflow as well.

I've got pretty strong opinions about this fad for hand gestures as well. Fingers are among the crudest pointing devices. Ideally, laptops should have pen-tip sensitive input panels and people should be able to use whatever pointy object happens to be handy, rather than being out of luck if they lose the prescribed tool.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx