photo project I'm doing

Title: photo project I'm doing
I've begun a long project which might interest you all.  Those who check Facebook might be aware of it.  I'm taking a photograph every day of Buzzards Bay, the bay on which I live in MA.

Recently I figured out how to link the images from Facebook to a map on Google.  The link for that is:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103034156072939576059.0004854c677accd2c04f6&ll=41.626735,-70.604496&spn=0.09367,0.144711&t=h&z=13

Forgive me for not figuring out to make tinyurl work.  (Isn't it amazing how many skills we must master to be capable internet communicators!)

Check it out and let me know what you think.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx