Continuing Gallery Comments

Emily L. Ferguson
spring morning:  I swear I see Will-O-the-Wisps slipping in, out and around this scenery.  I like this - it denotes quiet, nature and a dash of mystery.  Very nice work.

Yoram Gelman
Mist in Patagonia:  This has many of the qualities of Emily's photograph and the contrasting trees.  This adds another dimension and is quite interesting.

Andrew Sharpe
Boronda Lake, CA;  I like the shapes the reflections make and the monotone quality of this image.  Nice framing and composition of what could be a difficult subject.

John Palcewski
Curtain: I appreciate it when a photographer sees the ordinary and makes it become the extraordinary and that's what this photograph does.  How many times do we walk by a window with a curtain and not even notice it.  This shows a photographer's eye, with an artistic touch.  Nice.

Thank you Andy and staff for hanging the show and thank you to the photographers who contributed.

Marilyn