RE: photo project I'm doing

Emily:
If you install a Windows mouse on your Mac, all the right click functions
work just fine.  You get the scroll function, the right mouse button. And
they're pretty cheap in the USB form which can replace the Mac mouse
one-for-one.
Cheers
James

<clip>
Not being a PC user, I'm not certain how they get to the menu, but I
know they do and it has something to do with "right click".  I
suspect if a PC users right clicks on the image a similar dropdown
menu will appear with a similar item.
--
Emily L. Ferguson