Re: photo project I'm doing

My wife says I spend hours doing what seems to be nothing, but little does she know I'm practicing the art of telekinesis. In all seriousness, there are smart people out there who are developing eye-tracking software where the intent is the cursor being controlled by the eye(s). I had a student in class the other day, sitting in front of his MacBook with a silly look on his face...I couldn't help but investigate, only to discover him using this presently awkward software. I was instantly fearful of his magic.