Re: PF gallery 04-10-10 disturbance

Ha!  I never saw it that way until now, but you're right, the squatting seems comical.  In Photoshopping I should have left in a trace of the chair.

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Trevor Cunningham <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Seems to be more to talk about with this image. The posture and _expression_ seems to add a little integrity and emotion. Although, I feel sorry for the fella having to squat like that, I wonder how long or repeatedly he had to manage that pose.