Re: PF members exhibit 09-07-08

Russ writes:

>I've been around this Froum for quite a number of years.

<clippage>
>However I have never done a review for one simple reason....

I done quite understand whats "Fine Art"...........

<ARGUMENT ALERT!>

>There are often photos or painting or sculptures
or mobiles or what ever that "people" are raving
over that when I look at them I just don't see the attraction.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you know that right?

So rather than put my foot in my mouth.......
(or my head up my butt depening
on how one interprets things........)

I stay silent.........

And I do like the Gallery.........

As do I largely.  I like what I like and my contributions are mostly of a tech nature because I believe with the tools under ones belt, people can express themselves however they want.

I don't even 'get' most of my own pics!!

Weird as all heck to watch people going nuts at an auction bidding away like mad on my pictures, and verbalizing perceived 'intent' behind this or that - heck, I just did it coz I wanted to, and polished it to what I felt was acceptable enough to go out in public alone without reflecting badly on me.

no, I like that people have their own visions

who am I to say something should have been less blocky when some crazy spanish dude wants to paint odd looking portraits