Re: PF members exhibit 09-07-08-Russ

You don't have to 'know' fine art to review. All you gotta do is say what impressed you about a photograph, what struck you, what you liked, what missed the mark for you.

Since it's your opinion you can't be wrong.

It's not hard, just kind of time consuming.

Lea

life is short. photograph it.
www.leamurphy.com