Re: PF members exhibit 09-07-08

Hi Gang................

I've been around this Froum for quite a number of years.

I'm not a lurker but I am not one of the most vocal member either.

And on occassion here and there I have submitted photos to the Gallery.

However I have never done a review for one simple reason....

I done quite understand whats "Fine Art"...........

There are often photos or painting or sculptures
or mobiles or what ever that "people" are raving
over that when I look at them I just don't see the attraction.

And I am not saying that these items aren't "Fine Art"
it's just that I am not seeing it.

So rather than put my foot in my mouth.......
(or my head up my butt depening on how one interprets things........)

I stay silent.........

And I do like the Gallery.........

Russ
R.E. Baker