Re: PF members exhibit 09-07-08

Hi Don,

Good points. I should let you all know that this week we have a NEW member
contributing a photograph to the gallery!!  Hopefully this will encourage
more "lurking" members to participate.

Instructions at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

I think I must have been too harsh in my last comments - I promise to be
even harsher next time! If warranted of course! --- just joking!

Which is also an opportunity to mention that as of today we only have three
new images for the weekend update.

andy for the PF exhibits Staff at http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Don Roberts wrote:

Couldn't help noticing that there have been no reviews of the gallery yet and the week is about over. The current membership seems to be more motivated by equipment and technical issues than photos. Not that there is anything wrong with that, as Seinfeld might say. But if we want the gallery to continue, we have to be more supportive. I share culpability on this issue as I have not contributed or reviewed with any regularity. Now, does anyone have ideas about the gallery and how we can make it better. Or have groups like PhotoCamel and Photonet stolen everyone away?
Don