Re: PF members exhibit 09-07-08

Hi Emily. I didn't realize the two things were tied together. I admitted my lack of participation. I was trying to engage the group in a discussion about the gallery. Do we want a gallery? Is it merely a lack of time by most people? Do people feel unqualified to review? The gallery was an important feature of the this forum in the past. I asked if people had found other venues to display and discuss. Do you have thoughts about any of these things?
Don

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Well, Don?

Why don't you do a review, instead of wondering why noone has?