Gallery comments

Don Roberts
Royal Gorge:  The strong lines make this a powerful image.  I like it because it attracts and holds my attention.

Quintin Tallon
Eric Girard 007:  I like the strong colors and the framing of the subject.  His nose is a little hot, and that is slightly distracting, but a very nice photograph.

Roy Miller
Time Get Blown Away:  Dali would be proud of you.  I enjoy the texture of the material the clock is sitting on, the colors and the feeling of movement the clock's distortion gives the photograph.  Nice job.  It should be on the cover of Psychology Today.

Christopher Strevens
Roman Soldier:  At first the contrast between "today" (the people in the background) and "yesterday" bothered me, but then I thought it intriguing.  Other than the design of the armor, war and soldiers haven't changed much, have they?

Emily L. Ferguson
Niagara Falls I:  This photograph has a dream-like quality I like.  The contrast between the roiling water and the delicacy of the rainbow is striking.

Trevor Cunningham
torajan rice field:  This photograph has a mystical, ancient appeal.  I would expect to see primitive warriors come from behind the trees.

Gregory david Stempel
Seattle Space Needle No. 4:  Sharp, colorful, attention-getting.  I can see this as a mural on the wall of a business.

Thank you to all who contributed to the show and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn