gallery comments

Renate Volz
Kalanchoe on a Rainy Day

I like the saturated colour and the crisp lines of this photograph. The flower looks tasty enough to eat.

Bob Sull
Steamy Mountains

I suppose all mountains look like this, you are high but not above the tree line. Shows the atmosphere of those blue hills of America and I wish I could go there to see for myself.

We nearly went on the 8/11/2001 but chickened out of the flight then 9/11 occurred and I should have been having breakfast in the ill fated restaurant.

Howard Leigh
Sunrise over Cement Factory!

This is a comment on industrial architecture, I once published a book of industrial buildings of the midlands, mostly oil works, cement factories, and steel works. I made no money but it decorated the shelves of a few book shops for a while. I’m thinking of doing another of the sunrise industry buildings in our silicon valley in the Reading-Basingstoke axis.

Michael Hughes
Open day, spring 2008

I like the blooms and again it made me feel I could eat them, like a decorated cake.

Emily L. Ferguson
Left behind 4

What a lovely idea! Beauty in litter! I like the concept and I take pictures like that sometimes.

 Chris.