Re: I have a favor to ask.

Chris wrote:
8<  snip

I also installed vista now quite a lot of programs don't work.

Chris

I'm not surprised...... I bought a new Canon printer. The easy setup instructions explained how to set it up and how to install drivers, etc for W95, W98, ME, W2K, and XP. Then there was an extra sheet of paper that covered installing drivers for Vista....

That's why the Vista DVD is still in my desk, unopened.......

Bob
.
--
                           /////