Re: They're at it again

>  http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_9725077
>

>From the article: "We don't snoop into private citizens' lives. We aren't living in a communist state."

ROTFL !!!

For me, living in Mexico and having had my brushes with the police for taking photos in public, one strategy that seems to work is to have a business card with my photo - clear and smiling face - in it. That way, I think, they perceive me as open about my identity.

As a little "derail", the article mentions stealing copper for making bombs. That's ridiculous!! People in MX steals a lot of copper - household pipelines or power transformers - for, catch this, MONEY. Copper pays very well currently. Sheesh!

www.alberto-tirado.com