Re: Easy stealing during DIGITAL ERA

interesting content when referring to the quote "Copyright abuse is not theft" but I question the methodology of response.
On Jan 14, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Alexander Georgiadis wrote:

On 1/14/07, Qkano <wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Easy stealing during DIGITAL ERA

>Copyright abuse is not theft.

 Presenting someone else"s creation as your own is fraud. It is also theft of reputation. I can hardly contain my disdain for someone so pathetic,such a loser, as to resort to such parasitic subterfuge. Scum.

Oh, and fuck the semantics.