Re: Easy stealing during DIGITAL ERA

Erik Lauritzen wrote:
A response such as this simply shows the ignorance and low-brow character of the individual. Under any circumstances.

Perhaps one day servility will return.
On the subject of words being important, I assume you meant civility. Servility means something entirely different. And the response may simply show frustration with no indication of learning or character. No more than your response does. This thread shows signs of rapid degeneration into name calling. Shall we find a new subject? Don